po·e·taz narcissus | \ ˈpōəˌtaz-\
Definition of poetaz narcissus
: any of various narcissus that are hybrids between the polyanthus narcissus and the poet's narcissus and have flowers four or more in a cluster and with a short crown that is not crisped
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game