pi·no·cam·phe·ol | \ ˌpīnōˈkam(p)fēˌȯl, -ˌōl\
Definition of pinocampheol
: a crystalline bicyclic terpenoid alcohol C10H17OH occurring in hyssop oil; 3-pinan-ol
Keep scrolling for more
incapable of being surmounted or overcome
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Namesakes Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game