pi·nane | \ ˈpīˌnān\
Definition of pinane
: a liquid saturated bicyclic hydrocarbon C10H18 occurring in stereoisomeric forms of which pinene and nopinene are unsaturated derivatives; 1,3,3-trimethyl-2,4-methylene-cyclohexane
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game