pick someone's brain/brainsidiom
Definition of pick someone's brain/brains
: to talk to someone in order to get helpful information or advice Do you have a moment? I need to pick your brain about a little situation that has come up.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game