Less common spelling of fantasy
- a fantasy of delicate tracery
- His plans are pure fantasy.
- the organ fantasy of Johannes Brahms
- spent the summer reading fantasy
- served to fulfill the king's fantasies
- an object of fantasy
- sexual fantasies
What made you want to look up phantasy? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).
Merriam-Webster's New Words Quiz—Fall 2017 Edition!
Test your visual vocabulary with our 10-question challenge!TAKE THE QUIZ
Test Your Knowledge - and learn some interesting things along the way.TAKE THE QUIZ