petite sirahnoun, often capitalized P&S
variants: or less commonly petite syrah
Definition of petite sirah
: a dry red wine of spicy fruitiness made from a grape grown chiefly in California also : the grape
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game