Definition of pea mildew
1 : either of two fungal diseases attacking peas:
a : one caused by a powdery mildew (Eripiphe polygoni)
b : one caused by a downy mildew (Peronospora viciae)
2 : a fungus causing pea mildew
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game