Definition of pea mildew
1 : either of two fungal diseases attacking peas:
a : one caused by a powdery mildew (Eripiphe polygoni)
b : one caused by a downy mildew (Peronospora viciae)
2 : a fungus causing pea mildew
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 'Bounty Hunter': A Hollywood Invention
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game