parcel upphrasal verb
parceled up or parcelled up; parceling up or parcelling up; parcels up
Definition of parcel up
: to wrap (something) or put (something) into a box in order to mail it to someone The paintings have all been parcelled up.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- The Exceptions Quiz III Take the quiz
- Musical Words Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game