pa·pio | \ ˈpä(ˌ)pyō\
variants: or less commonly papiopio \ ˈpäpyōˌpyō \
plural papio or papios
Definition of papio
(Entry 1 of 2)
: a young ulua
Pa·pio | \ ˈpāpēˌō\
Definition of Papio (Entry 2 of 2)
: a genus consisting of the typical baboons
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?