pan·guin·gue | \ päŋˈgēŋgē\
Definition of panguingue
: a card game which resembles rummy, which is played with several packs of cards shuffled together, and in which a player tries to meld his whole hand in groups or sequences and bonuses are paid for particular melds
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?