pal around withphrasal verb
palled around with; palling around with; pals around with
Definition of pal around with
informal, chiefly US
: to spend time with (someone) as a friend She's been palling around with a girl she met at school.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game