pack one's bagsidiom
Definition of pack one's bags
: to put one's belongings in a suitcase or other container for traveling She packed her bags and left. : to gather up one's belongings and leave a place I told him to shape up or he could pack his bags.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Citation Play the game