pack awayphrasal verb
packed away; packing away; packs away
Definition of pack away
: to put (something) in a safe place to be used at a later time It's time to pack away your winter clothes. Her grandmother's dolls had been packed away in the attic for many years.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Namesakes Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game