outside the range/realm of possibilityidiom
Definition of outside the range/realm of possibility
: not possible Space travel was once thought to be outside the range/realm of possibility. It is not outside the range/realm of possibility that he could get laid off.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game