or·tho·stereoscopy | \ ¦ȯ(r)(ˌ)thō+ \
Definition of orthostereoscopy
: a process of stereoscopic photography for producing a three-dimensional visual image that is a full-sized true-to-scale reproduction of the original object in all three dimensions and that appears at the same distance from the eye as the object
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors
- Return of Name that Color! Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game