or·i·bi | \ ˈȯrəbē\
variants: or less commonly ourebi \ ˈu̇rə- \
Definition of oribi
: any of several small antelopes (genus Ourebia) of southern and eastern Africa that are tawny yellow above and white below and have straight annulated horns about five inches long
Keep scrolling for more
to form ideas or theories about something
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game