ordinary of the season
Definition of ordinary of the season
: an established Christian service or any part of it appointed for any ordinary Sunday or weekday from the octave of Epiphany to the first Sunday in Lent and from Trinity to Advent
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?