on the wrong side of (an age)idiom
Definition of on the wrong side of (an age)
—used with an age (such as 30, 40, 50, etc.) to say that someone is older than that age He's on the wrong side of 40.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game