on the right side of (an age)idiom
Definition of on the right side of (an age)
—used with an age (such as 30, 40, 50, etc.) to say that someone is younger than that age She's still on the right side of 40.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game