Definition of olingo
Note: Olingos feed primarily on fruit but their diet may include nectar, flowers, insects, and small animals (as mice and birds). The olingo resembles another member of its family, the kinkajou, but unlike the kinkajou, does not possess a prehensile tail.
Keep scrolling for more
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game