Definition of old girl
1 or Old Girl : a woman who went to a respected or well-known private school for girls an Old Girls' reunion
2 informal : an old woman The old girl has some trouble getting up the stairs.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game