odor·iza·tion | \ ˌōdərə̇ˈzāshən, -ˌrīˈz-\
Definition of odorization
: the act or process of odorizing reodorization of rubber and leather articles— A. C. Morrison especially : the act or process of odorizing gas odor tests should be made on the gas at the point of odorization — Chemical Abstracts
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/23/19
- Getting to the Heart of 'Epicenter'
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
- It's a Scorcher! Words for the Summer Heat
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?