now you're talkingidiom
Definition of now you're talking
—used to say that someone has said or suggested something that one thinks is good, worth doing, etc. "You don't want hamburgers. Well, how about steak?" "Yeah, now you're talking."
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- What's that Smell?! Quiz Take the quiz
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game