note di·plo·ma·tique | \ ˈnōtˌdipləˌmaˈtēk\
plural notes diplomatiques\ -ōtsˌdipləˌmaˈtēk \
Definition of note diplomatique
: a formal diplomatic communication signed and not merely initialed and understood to speak for and under the direction of the government presenting it
Keep scrolling for more
a sum of money that is sent as a payment
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Time Traveler Quiz: Which Word Came First? Take the quiz
- Slippery Words Quiz—Changing with the Times Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game