not a/one bitidiom
variants: or not (in) the least/smallest/slightest/tiniest bit
Definition of not a/one bit
: not at all It didn't interest me a bit. I'm not the least bit interested in this movie.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game