not a blind bitidiom
Definition of not a blind bit
: not even a very small amount : not the slightest bit I told them what I wanted, but they didn't take a blind bit of notice. It does not make a blind bit of difference what you do.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?