Definition of nonperformer
: a person or thing that does not perform … workshops designed to help aspiring and practicing performers and nonperformers understand the artistic process and to develop practical skills. — Tampa Bay Times In the business world, nonperformers [=businesspeople who perform their jobs poorly] are shown to the door without ceremony. — Business Week … nonperformers are loans on which interest payments are in arrears, usually by 60 days or more … — Business Week
Keep scrolling for more
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game