Definition of noncarrier
: someone or something that is not a carrier: such as
a : an individual who is not a carrier of a genetic trait, a disease, etc. a noncarrier of hemophilia
b : an organization that is not a telecommunications company The sharp increase in sales of nonconventional communications equipment explains much of the rise in purchases of telecommunications equipment by noncarriers in the 1980s.— Ronald A. Cass and John R. Haring
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors
- Return of Name that Color! Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game