Definition of no-go area
: an area that is dangerous or where people are not allowed to go He reported from one of the city's no-go areas. —often used figuratively Religion is a no-go area when you talk with her.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game