neo·naturalism | \ ¦nē(ˌ)ō+\
Definition of neonaturalism
: a Protestant theology that seeks to reinterpret the Christian faith with new relevance on the basis of the biblical gospel and within the philosophical framework of process philosophy
Keep scrolling for more
incapable of being surmounted or overcome
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Namesakes Word Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game