narrow-leaved plantainnoun (1)
Definition of narrow-leaved plantain
(Entry 1 of 2)
— called also buckhorn, English plantain, narrowleaf plantain, ribgrass, ribwort
narrow-leaved vetchnoun (2)
Definition of narrow-leaved vetch (Entry 2 of 2)
showing great care, attention, and effort
Get Word of the Day daily email!
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Namesakes Word Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game