variants: or Multigraph \ " \
Definition of multigraph
(Entry 1 of 2)
: a machine consisting essentially of a cylinder with grooves into which type or electrotypes are inserted —formerly a U.S. registered trademark
mul·ti·graph | \ ˈməltə̇ˌgraf, -rȧf\
Definition of multigraph (Entry 2 of 2)
: to print on a multigraph machine
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 10/18/19
- Noah Webster's Spelling Wins and Fails
- The Disputed Origins of the 'Egg Cream'
- At the Root of ‘Cubicle’
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game