mu·hu·hu | \ məˈhü(ˌ)hü\
variants: or less commonly muhugu \ -)gü \ or muhuga \ -gə \
Definition of muhuhu
1 : an East African tree (Brachylaena hutchinsii) of the family Compositae with strongly aromatic hard heavy durable wood similar to sandalwood
2 : the wood of the muhuhu tree
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?