Definition of mout
(Entry 1 of 2)
dialectal British variant of molt
Definition of mout (Entry 2 of 2)
chiefly dialectal past tense of may
Keep scrolling for more
an act or instance of editing or removing
Get Word of the Day daily email!
- 12 Words For A Lunar Travelogue
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 7/19/19
- On ‘Perpetrate’ and ‘Perpetuate’
- 13 Verbs From The Breakfast Table
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?