Definition of mosaic screen
: a flat transparent light filter composed of minute colored elements through which the exposure is made on a panchromatic emulsion layer and through which the image is viewed in the screen process of additive color photography
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game