mo·ril·lon | \ məˈrilən\
Definition of morillon
1 : any of several European ducks especially : a female or immature male goldeneye
2 : a light olive that is greener, stronger, and slightly darker than citrine, greener and deeper than grape green, and greener than old moss green
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Is the Word 'Freshman' Going Out of Style?
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/23/19
- Getting to the Heart of 'Epicenter'
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?