moon around/aboutphrasal verb
mooned around/about; mooning around/about; moons around/about
Definition of moon around/about
: to move around slowly because one is unhappy I was feeling depressed and just mooned about all day.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- The Exceptions Quiz III Take the quiz
- Musical Words Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game