Definition of molded cookie
: cookie sense 1a(2) One of my favorite recipes is for a molded cookie (a stiff dough molded into balls or cookie shapes by hand before baking) … — Anne Marie Calzolari, Staten Island Advance (New York), 28 Jan 2009
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
- Must 'Collide' Mean Two Moving Objects?
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?