mish·pa·chah | \ mə̇shˈpäḵə, -pȯḵə\
variants: or mishpocha \ -pȯḵə \
Definition of mishpachah
: a Jewish family or social unit including close and distant relatives invited the whole mishpachah
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game