Definition of misemploy
: to use (something) in a wrong or harmful way The series also tells the story of the fantastic scientific achievements of the time, achievements which would later be misemployed by Hitler's war machine. — Continental Choice
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?