Definition of mintleaf
1 : a variable color averaging a strong green that is very slightly yellower than pepper green, yellower and less strong than primitive green, and yellower, lighter, and slightly stronger than viridian
2 of textiles : a strong yellowish green
something valued as if it were money
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Time Traveler Quiz: Which Word Came First? Take the quiz
- Slippery Words Quiz—Changing with the Times Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game