Definition of mintleaf
1 : a variable color averaging a strong green that is very slightly yellower than pepper green, yellower and less strong than primitive green, and yellower, lighter, and slightly stronger than viridian
2 of textiles : a strong yellowish green
an act or instance of returning to life
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game