Definition of min
(Entry 1 of 2)
6 minute; minutes
Definition of Min (Entry 2 of 2)
1 river 350 miles (563 kilometers) long in the province of Sichuan, central China, flowing southeast into the Chang (Yangtze) River
2 river 250 miles (402 kilometers) long in the province of Fujian, southeastern China, flowing southeast into the East China Sea
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game