mill·man | \ ˈmilmən\
Definition of millman
1 : one that owns, runs, operates, or works in a mill
2 : one who performs all the handtool and machine operations in the making of furniture parts, window and door frames, or other lumber products
an act or instance of returning to life
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game