middle brunswick greennoun, often capitalized B
Definition of middle brunswick green
: a green that is duller and slightly yellower than holly green (see holly green sense 1), bluer, stronger, and slightly lighter than deep chrome green, yellower than average hunter green, and yellower, lighter, and stronger than deep Brunswick green
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?