me·sia | \ ˈmēsh(ē)ə\
Definition of mesia
: an Asiatic hill tit (Leiothrix argentauris) with the crown black, the ear coverts silvery gray, a red bar across the wing, and the remaining plumage yellow and olive green
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game