me·sia | \ ˈmēsh(ē)ə\
Definition of mesia
: an Asiatic hill tit (Leiothrix argentauris) with the crown black, the ear coverts silvery gray, a red bar across the wing, and the remaining plumage yellow and olive green
Keep scrolling for more
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game