melon lo·co | \ ˌmelənˈlō(ˌ)kō, məˌlōn-\
Definition of melon loco
: a rough creeping cucurbitaceous vine (Apodanthera undulata) of the southwestern U.S. and adjacent Mexico that has a small fruit resembling a gourd and containing seeds rich in oil
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 5/24/19
- Summer Reading Picks from Merriam-Webster Staffers
- The Wayward Cousins of 'Irregardless'
- Different Words for Luggage and Baggage
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Challenging Vocabulary Quiz Returns! Take the quiz
- Time Traveler Quiz: Which Word Came First? Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game