me·lo·di·on | \ -ˈlōdēən\
Definition of melodion
1 : a keyboard musical instrument invented in 1806 consisting of graduated metal rods sounded by contact with a revolving cylinder
2 : american organ
Keep scrolling for more
an act or instance of returning to life
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game