Definition of meat scrap
: a by-product of meat-packing made of bits and trimmings of meat freed from fat, dehydrated, and reduced to a meal and used as a rich source of protein in animal rations
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game