meant for (someone)idiom
Definition of meant for (someone)
: perfectly suited for (someone) You were meant for me and I was meant for you. I'm not surprised that they have such a happy marriage. I always knew that they were meant for each other.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game