ma·yeng | \ məˈyeŋ\
Definition of mayeng
: an Indian timber tree (Pterospermum acerifolium) with a reddish moderately hard and heavy wood used largely for planking
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game